The flexible plastic posts are used in permanent positions separating the traffic lanes. They are particularly suitable for installation in spaces between parking lanes for vehicles and generally defining areas with increased probability of micro-collisions.
They are made from high strength special polymer that allows posts to return to their original shape without causing damage to vehicles after hitting them.
Offered in bright red color along with the reflective strips make them visible from distance even in bad weather or under low light conditions. Their installation on the ground is really easy and is done by plugs.
Available in two sizes and of enhanced and standard version in terms of resistance to crash. They have long life and their function is not affected by extreme environmental conditions of cold or heat.
- Flexible posts are used as absorbing impact caused by vehicles.
- They are designed for use wherever markings are not sufficient to provide safe channelization and can significantly improve traffic safety in locations where hazards exist.
- As high-visibility barriers, they can direct and divert traffic.
- They can be used as a channelizing device in many applications like freeways, toll-ways, city streets and rail-highway at-grade crossings.
- Flexible posts do not scratch vehicle surface, bend and spring back upon vehicle contact, so they are safe for traffic separation for cars, bikes and pedestrians.
- They are recommended for on-off ramps, curves, culverts, high impact areas, marking traffic islands, obstruction, construction zones, gore areas, centerline medians, carpool lanes and high-occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes.
- Ideal for dangerous curves, traffic calming, highway railroad intersections, traffic circles, parking lots and drive thru’s.
- The posts are used for marking underground utilities, oil wells, culverts, survey markers, pipelines, fire hydrants, boundary markers, hazards, fibre optic lines, cable television lines (CATV's) and many others.
- They can be used as pedestrian barricades for controlling access, for pedestrian separation. They can protect the path of pedestrians moving to or from parked vehicles.
- They are used for forklift protection and for industrial and asset protection.
- Perfect as protective device for work zones, sidewalks, intersections, on-street parking locations, loading zones, bus stops and mid-block crossings.
- Ideal channelizing device for school parking lots and crossings, hospitals, airports, rental facilities, public or private parking lots.
- More economical solution than all competitive products.
- Maximum 360-degree visibility, even at night, thanks to its reflective tapes.
- Flexible post is made of polyurethane, which is strong and resistant against crashes and shocks.
- Polyurethane is the toughest flexible polymer on the market today, provides high tensile and elongation properties, with excellent rebound memory and superior resistance to tearing and puncture.
- Simple to install: not requires skilled labor to install. It can be simply bolted to surface using predrilled holes.
- More forgiving to vehicles and safer than any concrete, steel or wood post without any protruding metal parts.
- Flexible posts reduce the risk of motorist injury.
- Stands to impacts and not breaks thanks to its flexible material.
- It can be secured either into asphalt or into concrete.
- Extremely flexible and soft so as not to damage the vehicle at collision and to be restored soon to its original shape.
- Available in simple option or with reinforced bending area option.
- One-piece construction allows for greater durability.
- It has a longer life than plastic or fiberglass composite.
- Resistant to extreme temperature variations, UV light, oil and moisture maintaining its flexibility.
Easy maintenance: not rusts, not chips, not cracks, not crumbles, not corrodes, not needs repainting
|Reinforced bending area||-||Yes||-||Yes|
|Post diameter||3.1'' / 8cm||3.1'' / 8cm||3.1'' / 8cm||3.1'' / 8cm|
|Base diameter||8'' / 20.5cm||8.3'' / 21cm||8'' / 20.5cm||8'' / 20.5cm|
|Height||1.6’ / 45cm||1.5’ / 45cm||2.6’ / 75cm||2.6’ / 75cm|
|Positions for screws||3||3||3||3|
|Weight||1.32 lbs / 600g||1.77 lbs / 800g||1.77 lbs / 800g||3 lbs / 1400g|
Flexible posts for UK market
Mandra Attiki Greece